Wednesday 8 October 2014

Day 42- Last spectro analyses and Market in Juapong for African souvenirs.

Mathilda fabrics seller in her shop in Juapong market (credits: Nicole Pelusio).



African fabrics (credits Nicole Pelusio).
Emilie was looking after the cages within feeder Eric whilst I helped by Pierre analyzing last water samples with spectrophotometer.
Then in the evening I managed to go for my last shopping in Juapong market main day.
Usually in that village in each Wednesday and Saturday sellers from different villages come to sell every kind of items like food, shoes, clothes, fabrics, cosmetics, tools for cooking etcetera of every color, size and smell.


Nicolina (Mathilda's daughter) in fabrics shop (credits: Nicole Pelusio).


There I met a very nice fabrics seller called Mathilda who explained me several meanings of color and symbols on Ghanaian fabrics. After a satisfying last shopping in Juapong, I drunk the milk and ate the flesh of a fresh coconut on the road before taking a tro tro and motorbike for coming back home. 




Video on motorbike coming back home (credits: Nicole Pelusio).

No comments:

Post a Comment